As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in Instructions for Authors.
- Manuscripts are accepted in English language only. Any consistent spelling and punctuation styles may be used, but not a mixture of accents, such as British, American or alike. Please make sure that you use single quotation marks, except where ‘a quotation is “within” a quotation’.
- Use of APA and quality of English utilized is of great importance of the JLTL, considering the number of manuscripts submitted per annum. Please make sure that the manuscript is structured effectively (Hence, the editors will make sure that the manuscript is ready for the review process. You can also ask for a proofreading service from your editor).